Main points for phase 3:
- Doubles play is allowed with players outside your household
- All names must go on the ebooking and must match those playing on court
- The clubhouse will remain closed
- Emergency toilet is available next to downstairs office
- No visitors are allowed i.e. members only and no Green Fees for now
One of the most active and dynamic sports clubs in the South East, all levels of tennis ability are catered for: beginner, social and competitive.
There are nine major competitions throughout the year plus a variety of social events for new and existing members. Keep an eye on the Events Page to find out what is happening!
The Club has nine floodlit courts and a clubhouse with a full bar.
For now only members that have a court booked can attend the Club.
Click Below for more information
Find out more about all our Club Tournaments
For all our Club Social Activities
All New Members Welcome!
For further Club Information, please enter below
How to book a court